July 23, 2012

Money, arm pits and animals.

Hello!  So I did my fundraiser on Saturday and I'm happy to say that we did between $7000 and $8000 in 6 hours!!  We will have the final numbers this week and I will update when I get them, but isn't that great?!  I'm super proud of myself!!  =)

I will go on to say this:

The person we were raising money for has cancer.  She has been on a diet ever since she was diagnosed: no animal ANYTHING (eating animals is actually very bad for us - being a Vegan is the healthiest thing you can do), and she is eating ONLY alkaline foods (which I was just talking about).  Acidic food is also bad for you.

The smartest thing you can do is stop eating animals.  Seriously.

Last update on my armpits... I will never wear deodorant again.  Alcohol works better (yes, it actually works better and feels better.  OH!  And there is no white marks on my clothes!) and it isn't full of chemicals that I can't pronounce.  =)

Last subject for the day... It's a sad one.

Captain was a big story last week in our local news.  You can read about him here and see how his story turned out here.

I can't handle the animal abuse that goes on in this world, it makes me sick.  We treat them in unimaginable ways and most of us are OK with it.  Why is that?  Why is it that you can beat and torture an animal and walk away with a "slap on the wrist"?  People that can hurt any living thing can and often do move onto children and other people.

Here is a read on animal abusers.

Pretty scary to think that we could have stopped some of those people if only we had better laws and better enforcement.  I judge people based on how they treat animals; I will never trust anyone that can harm an animal in any way (or that doesn't like The Beatles).  If you are reading this and agree with what I'm saying, please write your government and tell them how this needs to stop.  Write potential candidates and tell them you will vote for the party that gets serious about animals.

I'll leave you with this:

Albert Disalvo (better known as the Boston Strangler) used to trap dogs and cats as a child and then shoot them with arrows.
Edward Emil Kemper lll was convicted of killing eight women, one of which was his own mother. When he was thirteen yrs. old he would kill neighborhood cats and put their heads on poles. Kemper killed his own cat, decapitated it and then cut it into small pieces. This is the same thing he did to his own mother!
David Berkowitz was convicted of thirteen murders and attempted murders. He used to abuse the neighborhood dogs. He shot one neighbors dog because according to him, the dog was an "evil force" that compelled him to kill.
Ted Bundy was convicted of two murders though he was suspected of at least forty! Bundy used to watch as his own father tortured animals. Eventually, Bundy did the same.
Andrew Cunanan was the man who killed designer Versace and was suspected in the murders of five other people. Cunanan used to gather crabs and then burn their eyes out with a lighted match. He would watch their eyes sizzle then turn them loose.

4 comments:

  1. huh....theres no mention of luka magnotta in your killer/animal abuser story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author.
    I will make certain to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back from now on.
    I want to encourage you continue your great posts, have a
    nice day!
    My webpage - how to download movies

    ReplyDelete
  3. My spouse and I stumbled over here different web address and thought I may as
    well check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking over your web page repeatedly.
    Take a look at my site :: Work from home

    ReplyDelete