July 16, 2012

I don't stink!

I gave up deodorant this weekend after my last post about what was in my "natural" deodorant and I started using Alcohol and guess what?  It works.  I have zero smell.  I even went out on Friday night and nothing.  So I gotta tell you, so far I'm very happy with this little experiment. 

Now I gotta stop and say this:  Boob is back from Alaska today.  What does that mean?  It means I'm still at home (at 11:00am) because I faked another headache this morning so I didn't have to deal with him.  I also have a few things that I had to take care of with my lines (you know, the ones I'm responsible for and make commission on?  Yeah... The ones that my job depends on).  Had I gone into the office this morning he would have had a list of his jobs that needed to be done (you know, the stuff that has NOTHING to do with my job?  Or the company for that matter) and I wouldn't have got my real work done.  It's funny because even when I tell him "Boob, I have a ton of stuff to do for Line A and Line B today, do you think you could look up the golf course and book your own tee time today?"  And instead he will write out (that's right!  Instead of turning on his computer and using 'google' himself - which I've showed him a few times now - he will write out everything he wants me to google for him and then put it on my desk for when I'm finished my real work.  Then he will let it sit there until the end of the world while he sits at his desk writing out more things for me to do rather then just doing his own stuff himself).  So now I've started telling him I'm busy all the time, I'm making up work so that I never have time to google the car repair shop he wants to take his car to, all the while telling him that 'he knows how to google, it would be faster for him to do it himself' instead of writing everything out and letting it sit on my desk when I have no time to do it.  Guess what his response is to that?  "Oh I know how to google, it's just easier for me to have you do it."

How nice.

So here I sit dreading the moment that I pull into my parking space and see his car there.

Back to my underarms!

If there is anyone out there that is trying the Alcohol and Baking Soda deodorant, PLEASE comment below and let me know what you think of it.  If there is a different natural deodorant you are using I'd also like to hear about those too. I'll be doing alcohol morning and night until this Friday (that will have been a week) and then I'll be using Baking Soda in the mornings and using Alcohol (hopefully) once or twice a week.  I will continue to update on this as the weeks go by.


No comments:

Post a Comment